Friday, January 22, 2010

Finished Rivulets

And they are done!

Rivulets

Rivulets


A closeup because I had to share the beautiful lace detail:

Rivulets

Pattern: Rivulets by Wendy Johnson
Yarn: Stalwart Sock by Slackford Studio LLC
Colorway: Limon
Needles: Size 1
Started: January 1, 2010
Finished: January 20, 2010
Cast on: Judy's Magic Cast On
Heel : Slip Stitch
Cast off : Sewn bind off

This was so much fun to knit up and I was very pleased with the end result. The stripes (foot and leg) and the pooling (at the toes,gusset, and heel) were perfect! I will definitely have to purchase a few more skeins.

The latest WIP:

I Heart Toe Up Socks

Pattern: I Heart Toe-Up Socks by Wendy Johnson
Yarn: Malabrigo Sock in Tiziano Red
Needles: size 1
Started: January 20,2010
Cast on: Judy's Magic Cast On
Heel (to be used): slip stitch
Cast off (to be used): Sewn bind off


I adore knitting ANYTHING in Malabrigo. Not only is the end product beautiful but the actual process of knitting with this soft yarn is fabulous!

I have two finished shawlettes waiting to be blocked. I probably could block it without blocking wires but I'm convinced that it would be so much more beautiful with them. And, I am sort of lazy. So, I'm off to check the mail for the third time today...

No comments: