Friday, July 6, 2007

Ravelry




I got an invitation to join Ravelry! YAY!! Finally, I have some way of holding myself accountable for my yarn stash, projects, etc. My user name is willltravel4yarn (for those already on Ravelry). I figure my first project will be to photograph and document this beautiful mess of my sock yarn stash. The rest of the stash...well... before I photograph, I will be compelled to organize the spare bedroom (a.k.a. the yarn room). Ravelry is great...Not only can you organize your stash, projects, knitting/crochet books, etc, you can also check out the stash/projects/etc of friends! Unfortunately, it is still under the beta testing and the only way to get in (as of yet) is by invitation. Off to start taking photos of my stuff...

1 comment:

Amy said...

all late, but, yay! welcome to ravelry!